Do you want to make $250,000-300,000/year?
We pay $250,000-300,000 each year to our installers to install windows, doors, and siding for our north suburban clientele. And we are looking for more installers.
If you have a nice truck, worker’s compensation insurance, take pride in what you do, and would like to work for a proven 27-year company with a stellar reputation, contact McCann Window & Exteriors, at email@example.com or call 847-562-1212.
Professional exterior remodeling firm is looking for an EXCELLENT PROJECT MANAGER. Adept at managing high-quality projects for our 27 year Northbrook window and door firm.
- Custom order, schedule and manage 250-300 window, door, and siding installation per year.
- Expedite and maintain quality workmanship.
- maintain effective, fluid communication with installers, customers, and staff.
- Detail oriented
- Mechanically inclined
- Effective people manager
- Relationship oriented
- Secure at being an authority
- Computer savvy
- Willingness to learn
- Familiarity with a tape measure and general construction
- At least 5 years of successful project management
- Effective authority
- Valued team member
- Be part of a small but mighty firm that is dedicated to customer satisfaction and working with a high level of integrity
- Be able to have an immediate impact
- Work in north suburban areas of Chicago
- Substantial salary
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
McCann Window & Exteriors is seeking a Sales Director with the potential for future Partnership/Ownership Growth
- The Sales Director is responsible for the successful promotion and sales of McCann’s lines of brand products and installation services provided to the consumer marketplace throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- This position offers a base salary plus a generous commission opportunity or an option for draw with a lucrative commission, both with six-figure potential!
- Most importantly this role offers the potential for ownership and/or partnership in McCann Window & Exteriors, a well-respected firm with an exceptional 26 year reputation in the Chicagoland market.
- Located in Northbrook, IL. McCann Window & Exteriors is a boutique firm known for quality, integrity and customer service. McCann offers customers a diverse line of name brand products and installation services for residential and light commercial property owners.
Local Candidate Only
- High performance in using sales principles and practices, such as prospecting techniques including cold calling, networking and research.
- Flexible and creative, in issue resolution, handling stress, deadlines, and financial pressures, such as sales goals.
- Cultivates new opportunities thru networking and prospecting activities.
- Successfully proposes, negotiates, and closes sales opportunities with past customers and new accounts by building strong relationships.
- Evaluates customer needs, understands market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service from initial contact to project completion.
- Grows the business by finding new sales opportunities and establishing productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate in key industry organizations such as Chamber of Commerce.
- Proven record of promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers.
- Stays informed of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Evaluating and measuring key financial drivers and how they relate them to sales goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities to be Successful
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills
- Organized and efficient in managing project files and documents
- A team player with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- A strong sense of urgency, prompt and strong priority setting skills
- A mechanical aptitude with general interest in building sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 3 – 5 years of sales experience
- OR 6-7 years of sales experience in lieu of a degree
- Building & Construction Industry knowledge (3 – 5 years)
- Local to the Chicago Metropolitan Market
- Knowledge of competitors within the market
- Available for evenings and Saturday appointments
- The job requires the employee to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Proof of valid driver’s license, insurance, and vehicle
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Math skills in preparing proposals and taking field measurements
- Company and product training will be provided
- Generous compensation package with an uncapped commission
- Brand name product lines with direct support
- Backed by a very professional and committed team
- Potential Monthly Bonuses
- Annual Bonus
- Company IRA
- Potential Partnership/Ownership (after 1 year)
Outside Sales-Business Development
We are looking for a conscientious proven sales person who would like a chance at management and a share of the profit. Our 26-year-old thriving customer focused company is expanding and looking for persons who work hard and like having the sky be the limit in how much $ they can make.
What you get if you join us:
- Offer a diverse product line of name brand products
- Pride and confidence in how your customers are treated
- Earn a name for yourself
- Strong company support
- Good leads
- Make presentations to homeowners
- Write your own proposals
- Close sales
- Follow up on installations
- Cultivate new leads
- Be available for evenings and Saturday appointments
- Update customer info in our customer database
- Participate in office/planning meetings
- Be part of our office team
- High closing rate
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Do what it takes attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Generous Draw against commission (up to $1000 per week, depending on experience)
- Monthly bonuses
- Annual Bonus
- A piece of the action (after 1 year)
- Company IRA
- Two of our salespeople earned $90,000 in their 2nd year with no previous sales experience!