Install New Entry Doors for Improved Appearance, Security and Energy Efficiency
Whether you’re looking to enhance your home’s appearance as part of a renovation or replace an aging, hard-to-close door, McCann Window & Exterior can help.
Here’s some information to help you understand what it’s like to work with McCann for your new doors:
- When Should I Replace an Exterior Door in My Home?
- Do You Offer a Financing Program?
- Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
- What Brands of Exterior Doors Do You Offer?
- What Style of Doors Do You Offer?
- We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
- What Is Your Warranty?
When Should I Replace an Exterior Door in My Home?
While there is no standard timeline for determining when a door needs to be replaced, we recommend planning for a new door when:
- Your current door is visibly old or has a worn, faded appearance.
- You door has weak security (locks that don’t work well or don’t offer a lot of security).
- You want to update or upgrade the style.
- Your door is difficult to open, close or lock.
- The wood on the door is splitting or delaminating.
- Your door is drafty and allows a lot of cold air through in the winter.
Do You Offer Free Financing?
We understand that home renovations, even doors, can mean a major financial commitment. That’s why we offer 0 percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
We understand that your time is valuable, and we do everything we can to make purchasing new exterior doors as easy and time-efficient as possible.
When you schedule a free consultation, we’ll set it for a time that’s convenient for you and your family. Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend 1 hour asking you questions, answering your questions and helping you choose the best doors for you, your home and your budget. He’ll have product models with him so you can actually see what you’d be buying. In most cases, he can provide you with an estimate at the same time. (Some of our competitors take 2-3 hours to do the same thing!)
From there, all you need to do is decide if you’re ready to go ahead and order your new doors!
What Brands of Exterior Doors Do You Offer?
We only work with name brand door manufacturers who have been in business for many years and who have a long track record of standing behind their products.
Our trusted partners include:
- Pella Windows & Doors—We are a Platinum Certified Contractor for Pella.
- Albany Door Co.
- Therma-Tru Doors
What Door Styles Do You Offer?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of doors to ensure you can choose a product that meets your style, the look of your home, and your budget.
- Wood Doors: We love wood doors, and these are ideal for a traditional, classic look and feel. When choosing a wood door, it’s important to select a manufacturer who will ensure the door is finished properly. This is something we will do for you!
- Fiberglass Doors: Today’s fiberglass doors can be made to look a lot like a wood door, or they can take on a more contemporary look. The choice is yours!
- Steel Doors: We typically choose steel doors when we’re replacing the door between the garage and the home in order to meet the fire code.
Common door styles include:
Craftsman Style Entry Door
Fiberglass Entry Door
Painted Entry Door
If you’re not sure what style you want or what will look best in your home, don’t worry! Schedule a free consultation, and we will walk you through your options and help you make the best decision for you, your home and your budget.
We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
Once you make the decision to purchase your replacement windows from McCann, here’s what to expect:
- We’ll have you sign the contract and make the down payment.
- We’ll send our ace team member Dave Ramseth to your house to confirm all of the door measurements.
- Your door(s) will be manufactured in 30-60 days. (Many of our competitors take 90 days or more.)
- We’ll call you to schedule the installation.
- On the scheduled day, our in-house team of professional door installers will arrive at the agreed upon time and will set to work replacing your doors. In most cases, we can finish the job in 1 day. In all cases, we’ll leave your home as clean as or cleaner than when we arrived.
What Is Your Warranty?
Our exterior entry doors come with long-term manufacturing warranties, which vary my maker. For installation and labor, we offer a comprehensive umbrella warranty that covers most anything for 5 years.
If you ever have a warranty question or concert, please contact us directly. You don’t need to try and navigate warranty items with the door manufacturers. Let us do the legwork!