Divert Rainwater and Protect Your Home with New Gutters and Downspouts
For many homeowners, gutters are not something we think about—until they become an issue. When we see rain pouring out over the gutter during a storm or a downspout allowing water to pool near the foundation, we know the gutters are in need of attention.
At McCann Window, replacing gutters, downspouts, soffit and fascia is part of our stable of services designed to help you beautify and enhance the value of your home.
- When Should I Consider New Gutters?
- What Brand and Style of Gutters Do You Offer?
- Do You Offer a Financing Program?
- Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
- We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
- What Is Your Warranty?
When Should I Consider New Gutters?
Typically, gutters are replaced when you add new siding or replace your roof. However, we also recommend replacing your gutters when:
- You notice problems with your home’s foundation.
- Your gutters are sagging and pulling away from your home.
- You see leaks at the joints.
- Your gutters are stained, rusting, or cracked.
- You notice leaks or mold in your basement.
Gutters that are cracked, sagging, or pulling away from your house aren’t in your best interest. They make your home look run down, and they don’t do their job of carrying rainwater away from the house. This could lead to damage in the foundation or leaks and mold in the basement.
What Brand and Style of Gutters Do You Use?
We typically use a 5-inch, 32-gauge gutter style, which is standard. We can also use a 6-inch gutter if there’s a desire to do so.
When it comes to the downspouts, we go wider (3 inches x 4 inches) because they capture more water. This makes it less likely the gutters are going to back up and helps to ensure the water is doing to be diverted away from the foundation.
To keep debris from building up in your new gutters and to minimize the need for cleaning, we highly recommend a gutter guard. Our go-to product is Leaf Relief by Ply Gem.
Do You Offer a Financing Program?
Yes, we do. We understand that replacing the gutters on your home is a major commitment. That’s why we offer 0 percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
We understand that your time is valuable, and we do everything we can to make purchasing new gutters as easy and time-efficient as possible.
When you schedule a free consultation, we’ll set it for a time that’s convenient for you and your family. Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend some time asking you questions, as well as answering your questions.
From there, all you need to do is decide if you’re ready to go ahead and order your new gutters!
We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
Once you make the decision to purchase your gutters from McCann, here’s what to expect. We will:
- Have you sign the contract and make the down payment.
- Send our ace team member Dave Ramseth to your house to confirm all of the necessary measurements.
- Call you to schedule the installation.
- Send our team of professional installers at the agreed upon time, and they will set to work replacing the gutters. In most cases, we can finish the job in 1-2 days. In all cases, we’ll leave your home and property as clean as or cleaner than when we arrived.
What Is Your Warranty?
We offer a 5-year warranty on the installation of the gutters.
If you ever have a warranty question or concert, please contact us directly. You don’t need to try and navigate warranty items with the gutter or downspout manufacturers. Let us do the legwork!