Beautify the outside of your home with vinyl siding
We hesitated for a long time before getting into the vinyl siding business. Why? For years, we felt that vinyl siding was not an ideal choice for higher end homes, and we weren’t going to offer a service to our customers unless we backed it 100 percent.
But today, vinyl siding is much more authentic looking and can truly turn a home around. Beautifully crafted vinyl siding can accurately replicate the look and feel of real wood without all the hassles of painting and upkeep. It’s a sound investment that pays for itself in 5-10 years.
- When Should I Consider Siding?
- What Style of Siding Do You Offer?
- What Brands of Siding Do You Offer?
- Do You Offer a Financing Program?
- Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
- We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
- What Is Your Warranty?
When Should I Consider Siding?
Siding is ideal if:
- You want to enhance or update the outside of your home.
- You’re tired of painting a wooden exterior and want a maintenance-free option.
What Style of Siding Do You Offer?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of siding to ensure you can choose a product that meets your style, the look of your home, and your budget.
- Vinyl Siding: This is the ideal solution for homeowners who want a cost-effective, maintenance-free exterior. You never have to paint vinyl siding.
- Fiber Cement Siding: If you value the aesthetic over the functional, we suggest going with fiber cement. While it comes at a higher cost, it’s typically used in more upscale neighborhoods, and you have the option to repaint if you’d like to.
What Brands of Siding Do You Offer?
We only work with name brand manufacturers who have been in business for many years and who have a long track record of standing behind their products.
Our trusted partners include:
- James Hardie—James Hardie is our fiber cement manufacturer of choice! They provide a classic-looking product made with fiberglass and cement.
- Alside—For your vinyl siding needs, Alside provides an excellent product with consistent color that you’ll never have to paint.
Do You Offer a Financing Program?
We understand that replacing the siding on your home is a major commitment. That’s why we offer 0 percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
We understand that your time is valuable, and we do everything we can to make purchasing new siding as easy and time-efficient as possible.
When you schedule a free consultation, we’ll set it for a time that’s convenient for you and your family. Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend 1 hour asking you questions, answering your questions and helping you choose the best siding option for you, your home and your budget. He’ll have product models with him so you can actually see what you’d be buying. In most cases, he can provide you with an estimate at the same time. (Some of our competitors take 2-3 hours to do the same thing!)
We’re Ready to Hire McCann. What Happens Next?
Once you make the decision to purchase your siding from McCann, here’s what to expect:
- We’ll have you sign the contract and make the down payment.
- We’ll send our ace team member Dave Ramseth to your house to take all of the measurements.
- We’ll place the order, and then call you to schedule the installation.
- On the scheduled day, our in-house team of professional siding installers will arrive at the agreed upon time and will set to work. In most cases, we can finish the job in 1-2 weeks. In all cases, we’ll leave your home as clean as or cleaner than when we arrived.
What Is Your Warranty?
We offer a 15-year warranty on Hardie products and a lifetime warranty on Alside vinyl siding. We also offer a comprehensive umbrella warranty that covers most anything for 5 years for installation and labor.
If you ever have a warranty question or concert, please contact us directly. You don’t need to try and navigate warranty items with the siding manufacturers. Let us do the legwork!