When it comes to home improvement, there’s the thrill of envisioning the finished project—all of your rooms freshened with a new paint color or overhauling the entire look of your home with new vinyl siding.
And then there’s the agonizing process of researching contractors, obtaining estimates and trying to compare apples-to-apples in order to make the right decision for you and your family.
At McCann Window & Exteriors, we have a suggestion: Eliminate the headaches and the hassles that come with that research phase and choose us for your next tuckpointing, vinyl siding or painting project.
1) You’ll save an enormous amount of time when you choose a firm that you already know and trust. There’s also a sense of relief that comes with saying, “I know you. I trust you. Please take care of this for us.”
2) We have excellent people on our team. By “excellent,” we mean that they’re good at what they do—first and foremost. Not to mention, they’re good guys whom you’ll feel comfortable having in and around your home.
3) We listen to what you want. And then we help you make the right choices for your situation, budget and lifestyle. Because we have a diverse line of products from name-brand manufacturers, we can focus on choosing what you want and need. Contractors with a limited selection have to hype up their products to convince you to buy, even if they’re not right for you.
4) You can depend on us to do what we say we’re going to do, on time and for a fair price. Because you’ve worked with us before, you know that to expect. We’re straightforward. We don’t play games. We genuinely want the best for you, and we try to demonstrate that in everything we do.
5) We take the time to do the job right. Some replacement contractors just want to get in and out with their piece of the puzzle, even if it means overlooking a minor repair or issue that could be more problematic in the long run. We spend time up front to address repair needs, such as replacing rotted wood before installing vinyl siding.
6) We communicate with you to ensure you know what’s going on. You’ll never have to wonder what the status of your project is. From myself to our office team to our installers, we’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
If you see mortar or brick crumbling, have rooms that need to be repainted or are ready for a new vinyl siding exterior, let us know. We can help.