McCann’s 10 Principles for Integrity and Customer Service
Our Principles for customer service and integrity guide us in everything we do. At McCann, we pride ourselves on taking time to get to know you and your home first. A good contractor should be willing to answer all your questions and explain every step—and we do.
- Integrity. We openly tell the whole truth to our customers.
- We sell products that do what we say they do.
- We sell products at a fair price.
- We continually strive to improve product lines and methods of installation and service.
- We tell customers the truth about any issues.
- We treat work associates fairly, honestly, and as human beings.
- We operate our business within the parameters of the law.
- We include pertinent others in our business decisions, in order to give ourselves, our business, and our customers the greatest chance of success.
- We stand up for ourselves, our business, and what we believe to be right, in order to protect our company and our customers.
- We do not tolerate employees or associates who do not comply with these standards.
We show up.
We clean up.
We deliver what we promise.
Let’s get started. Contact us.
Kevin McCann was extremely knowledgeable and complete in helping to decide on the scope and details of the project. Mike and his assistant Vitaly were beyond exceptional in their installation work: they were careful, did a thorough and polished job, and generally treated my home as their own. I am very picky about work done on my home and found them to be the best installation people of any I have had in 30+ years of homeownership, truly.
I expected this project to come out well but predicted the process to be somewhat painful just because of the scope of the work that was needed. It tuned out to be better than pain-free, actually a pleasant process with a beautiful result!
– Stephen & Pamela D., Deerfield, IL
We got a few estimates for window replacement and went with McCann because of their reputation and competitive pricing. Everything from start to finish went extremely well. The windows came in when expected and were installed on the expected date. The workers arrived on time and did an excellent job on the installation and didn’t leave a mess behind. We also asked them to recap and re-insulate three other windows. Any time we contacted McCann they responded quickly with a phone call or email. We’re very happy with the windows — they look great and we would use McCann again.
– Jeanette S., Lake Zurich, IL
McCann Window and Exteriors was a winner from the start. Everyone I spoke to on the phone was knowledgeable and reassuring. I saw a sample of the windows I was having installed, careful measurements were taken and all of my questions were answered. I had a fabulous install. First of all, the day was perfect which helps when you are having windows replaced. The team was right on time and fabulous. They worked quickly and did a great job of cleaning up afterward and they came well supplied with lots of mats to minimize any dust and dirt. The men were very helpful, offered help in moving furniture back in place, and even hung elevator mats for me and took them down. I highly recommend McCann Window and Exteriors.
– Ellen C.