Career Opportunities at McCann Window & Exteriors
Not just a job, a career. We are hiring Window and Door Installers Now! Please fill out and submit the application below. (updated 6/19/2022)
Good pay. Lots of work.
Do you want to be recognized and rewarded for your quality contribution to a team where everyone is hardworking and honest? We are expanding and looking for quality, full-time employee window and door installers with carpentry skills, Sales/Customer Accounts, and Admin/Office Support. McCann Window & Exteriors is a well-established (for more than 30 years) window and door replacement company servicing Chicago and North, Northshore & Northwest Suburbs.
Goal-driven, high integrity, and self-motivated. A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations and presenting the best products and services to meet their needs.
Outgoing, high-energy, tech-savvy, and service-oriented individuals with strong communication skills.
We arrange all production materials and supply orders. We provide the materials including coil, caulk, insulation, and dumpster. All jobs are staged and ready to go. Individuals and teams may apply. Subcontracting Installation Crews, working as partners with us, are also welcome.
– Salary commensurate with experience: $60,000–$90,000 year
As Independent Contractor
Pocket installation $120
Full frame installation $250
Patio doors $400–$800
Entry doors $400
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
– Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in general carpentry
– The ideal candidate has experience with replacing windows, doors, and/or siding
– Ready and equipped to work
– Strong work ethic, attention to detail, neatness, talent, and pride in your work
– Provide references for your work
– Have your own tools including a truck that can pull a trailer (we provide the trailer)
– Reports to Production Manager
– Follow McCann standards for quality of installation and implementation of the project
– Performs basic to routine window or door installations and removal
– Adhere to all EPA, McCann & OSHA safety requirements
– Maintain cleanliness of the project site after the completed installation
Company Benefit Packages:
– Health Insurance
– Paid vacation
– Retirement plan
Please fill out and submit the application below.
Questions? Contact us at 847 562-1212 or HR@McCannWindow.com
Learn more about us—meet our team.