Eliminate Drafts and Boost Curb Appeal
Choose McCann for a Worry-Free Process Start to Finish
At McCann Window, we like to say, “We bring light into your life.” We mean that literally and philosophically. Replacement windows can brighten your home, enhance your curb appeal, and even increase your property value.
Our 30+ years of experience have made us experts on what you need to know about new windows. We make the replacement process simpler and help you get the right windows for your home and budget.
Here’s some essential information to get started:
- When Should I Replace the Windows in My Home?
- What Brands of Windows Does McCann Offer?
- What Style of Windows Does McCann Offer?
- Does McCann Offer a Financing Program?
- Do You Offer a Free Consultation?
- How Do I Hire McCann?
- What Is McCann’s Warranty?
When Should I Replace the Windows in My Home?
While there is no standard timeline for replacing the windows in your home, we recommend replacement when:
- Your windows have air leaks that make your home uncomfortably cold in the winter and harder to cool in the summer.
- You want to enhance the curb appeal of your home.
- Your windows have become difficult to open and close.
- You want peace of mind from more secure windows.
- You’re ready for windows that block out more outside noise.
What Brands of Windows Does McCann Offer?
Very Important Information — McCann only works with name-brand window manufacturers who have been in business for many years and who have a long track record of quality and standing behind their products.
Our trusted partners include:
- Pella Windows—We are a Platinum Certified Window Contractor for Pella.
- Marvin Windows
- Alside Windows
- Sunrise Windows
Why is this so important? In our 30 years in the window business, we’ve seen a number of window makers come and go. If you choose an unknown manufacturer to save a few dollars and they go out of business, your warranty and your recourse disappear.
McCann has long-standing relationships with our suppliers, so they are quick to respond to whatever we need from them to help you.
Back to Top
What Window Styles Does McCann Offer?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of windows to ensure you can choose a product that meets your style, budget, and quality criteria. We offer wood, fiberglass, vinyl, and composite windows. With so many options available, you can rely on our experts to answer your questions and help you choose!
Does McCann Offer Free Financing?
We understand that replacing the windows in your home is a major financial commitment. That’s why we offer zero-percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone, or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Does McCann Offer a Free Consultation?
Yes, we do! We understand that your time is valuable, and we make purchasing new windows as easy and time-efficient as possible.
We’ll schedule your consultation for a time that’s convenient for you. We currently offer video consultation as an option to discuss your project. Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend one efficient hour explaining window replacement, answering your questions and helping you choose the best windows for your home and your budget. He’ll have product models with him so you can actually see the window quality. In most cases, he can provide you with an estimate at the same time.
Then, all you need to do is decide when you’re ready to order your new windows!
How Do I Hire McCann?
Once you make the decision to purchase your replacement windows from McCann, here’s what to expect.
- We’ll ask you to sign the contract and make the down payment.
- Our Production Manager will come to your house to confirm all of the window measurements.
- Your windows will be manufactured in about 30-60 days.
- We’ll call you to schedule the installation.
- On the scheduled day, our in-house team of professional window installers will arrive on time and will perform at McCann’s high-quality standards for replacing your windows. In most cases, our installers can replace windows in one day. In all cases, they’ll leave your home as clean as or cleaner than when they arrived.
What Is McCann’s Warranty?
Most of our windows come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer a comprehensive umbrella warranty that covers almost anything for 5 years for installation and labor. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
If you ever have a warranty question or concern, please contact us directly. You can skip navigating warranty items with the window manufacturer. Let us do the legwork!