Beautify the outside of your home with vinyl siding
Choose McCann for a Worry-Free Process Start to Finish
Today vinyl siding is more authentic looking than ever before and can truly turn the curb appeal of a home around. Beautifully crafted vinyl siding can accurately replicate the high end look and feel of real wood without the hassles of painting and upkeep. It’s a sound investment that pays for itself in 5-10 years.
Our extensive research and experience in quality vinyl siding have taught us what you need to know about siding.
Here’s some essential information to get started:
- When Should I Consider Siding?
- What Style of Siding Does McCann Offer?
- What Brands of Siding Does McCann Offer?
- Does McCann Offer a Financing Program?
- Does McCann Offer a Free Consultation?
- How Do I Hire McCann?
- What Is McCann’s Warranty?
When Should I Consider Siding?
Siding is ideal if:
- You want to enhance or update the outside of your home.
- You’re tired of painting a wooden exterior and want a maintenance-free option.
What Style of Siding Does McCann Offer?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of siding to ensure you can choose a product that meets your style, the look of your home, and your budget.
- Vinyl Siding: This is the ideal solution for homeowners who want a cost-effective, maintenance-free exterior. You never have to paint vinyl siding.
- Fiber Cement Siding: If you value the aesthetic over the function, we suggest going with fiber cement. While it comes at a higher cost, it’s typically used in more upscale neighborhoods, and you have the option to repaint it if you choose.
What Brands of Siding Does McCann Offer?
We only work with name brand manufacturers who have been in business for many years with a long track record of quality and standing behind their products.
Our trusted partners include:
- James Hardie—James Hardie is our fiber cement manufacturer of choice. They provide a classic-looking product made with fiberglass and cement.
- Alside—For your vinyl siding needs, Alside provides an excellent product with consistent color that you’ll never have to paint.
Does McCann Offer a Financing Program?
We understand that replacing the siding on your home is a major financial commitment. That’s why we offer zero percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Does McCann Offer a Free Consultation?
Yes we do! We understand that your time is valuable, and we make purchasing new siding as easy and time-efficient as possible.
We’ll schedule your consultation for a time that’s convenient for you. Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend one efficient hour explaining siding replacement, asking you questions, answering your questions and helping you choose the best siding option for your home and your budget. He’ll have product models with him so you can actually see the siding quality. In most cases, he can provide you with an estimate at the same time.
How Do I Hire McCann?
Once you make the decision to purchase your siding from McCann, here’s what to expect:
- We’ll have you sign the contract and make the down payment.
- We’ll send our ace team member Dave Ramseth to your house to take measurements.
- We’ll place the order, and then call you to schedule the installation.
- On the scheduled day, our in-house team of professional siding installers will arrive on time and will perform at McCann’s high quality standards for replacing your siding. In most cases, we can finish the job in one to two weeks. In all cases, we’ll leave your home as clean as or cleaner than when we arrived.
What Is McCann’s Warranty?
We offer a 15-year warranty on James Hardie products and a lifetime warranty on Alside vinyl siding. We also offer a comprehensive umbrella warranty that covers most anything for 5 years for installation and labor. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
If you ever have a warranty question or concern, please contact us directly. You can skip navigating warranty items with the siding manufacturer. Let us do the legwork!