Every business has something that it claims makes their business stand out, and this often translates into reasons why the customer should use those services over another. McCann Windows and Exteriors, located in Northbrook, IL, is not an exclusion to this rule, but rather than tell you about our knowledgeable and skilled tradesman, we’d rather present our company’s principles. What truly makes us stand apart from our competition is a great dedication to our community and our forward, honest approach to how we do business. We don’t ever want our customers to feel like another number in the system, but rather, like they have hired a friend in the community they can communicate their goals with easily. We want to help you make decisions for your home that fit both your lifestyle and your budget. We believe that when you support your community, your community supports you.
So what are our company principles?
- We openly tell the whole truth to our customers.
- We sell products that do what we say they do.
- We sell products at a fair price.
- We continually strive to improve product line and methods of installation and service.
- We tell customers the truth about problems.
- We treat work associates fairly, honestly, and as human beings.
- We operate our business within the parameters of the law.
- We include pertinent others in our business decisions, in order to give ourselves, our business, and our customers the greatest chance of success.
- We stand up for ourselves, our business, and what we believe to be right, in order to protect our company and our customers.
- We do not tolerate employees or associates who do not comply with these standards
It’s easy to say we follow these ideals, but unless the customers and the community can see your words in action, it has little impact. Sometimes it’s best to let your work speak for itself, and our customers have given us some great feedback over the years that really drives home who we are as a company.