Install New Entry Doors for Improved Energy Efficiency, Security and Appearance
Choose McCann for a Worry-Free
Process From Start to Finish
Whether you’re looking to enhance your home as part of a renovation or you’re replacing an aging, hard-to-close door, McCann Window & Exterior experts can help. 30+ years of experience have taught us what you need to know about new doors.
Here’s some essential information to get started:
- When Should I Replace an Exterior Door in My Home?
- What Brands of Exterior Doors Does McCann Offer?
- What Style of Doors Does McCann Offer?
- Does McCann Offer a Financing Program?
- Does McCann Offer a Free Consultation?
- How Do I Hire McCann?
- What Is McCann’s Warranty?
When Should I Replace an Exterior Door in My Home?
While there is no standard timeline for replacing an exterior door, we recommend replacement when:
- Your current door is visibly old or has a worn, faded appearance.
- Your door does not provide enough security, such as locks that don’t work well or offer much security.
- You want to update or upgrade the style.
- Your door is difficult to open, close, or lock.
- The wood on the door is splitting or delaminating.
- Your door allows cold or warm drafts to enter your home.
What Brands of Exterior Doors Does McCann Offer?
We only work with name brand door manufacturers who have been in business for many years with a long track record of quality and standing behind their products.
Our trusted partners include:
- Pella Windows & Doors—We are a Platinum Certified Contractor for Pella.
- Albany Door Co.
- Therma-Tru Doors
What Door Styles Does McCann Offer?
We pride ourselves on offering a wide selection of doors to ensure you can choose a product that meets your style, the look of your home, and your budget.
- Wood Doors: We love wood doors, which are ideal for a traditional, classic look and feel. When choosing a wood door, it’s important to select a manufacturer who will ensure the door is finished properly. This is something we will do for you!
- Fiberglass Doors: Today’s fiberglass doors can be made to look a lot like a wood door, or they can take on a more contemporary look. The choice is yours!
- Steel Doors: We typically choose steel doors when we’re replacing the door between the garage and the home in order to meet the fire code.
Common door styles include:
Craftsman Style Entry Door
Fiberglass Entry Door
Painted Entry Door
If you’re not sure what style you want or what will look best in your home, we have the experts to help you! Schedule a free consultation, and we will walk you through your options and help you make the best decision for your home and your budget.
Does McCann Offer Free Financing?
We understand that home renovations, even doors, can be a major financial commitment. That’s why we offer zero-percent financing for 12 months through GreenSky on projects ranging from $7,500 to $55,000.
You can apply online, over the phone, or have us apply for you during a free consultation. Learn more.
Does McCann Offer a Free Consultation?
Yes, we do. We understand that your time is valuable, and we make purchasing new exterior doors as easy and time-efficient as possible.
We’ll schedule your consultation for a time that’s convenient for you (video consultation available). Then our owner & founder, Kevin McCann, will come to your home and spend one efficient hour explaining door replacement, asking you questions, answering your questions and helping you choose the best doors for your home and your budget. He’ll have product models with him so you can see the door quality. In most cases, he can provide you with an estimate at the same time.
Then, all you need to do is decide when you’re ready to order your new doors!
How Do I Hire McCann?
Once you decide to purchase your replacement doors from McCann, here’s what to expect:
- We’ll have you sign the contract and make the down payment.
- We’ll send our Production Manager to your house to confirm all of the door measurements.
- Your door(s) will be manufactured in about 30-60 days.
- We’ll call you to schedule the installation.
- On the scheduled day, our in-house team of professional door installers will arrive on time and will perform at McCann’s high-quality standards for replacing your doors. In most cases, we can finish the job in one day. In all cases, we’ll leave your home as clean as or cleaner than when we arrived.
What Is McCann’s Warranty?
Our exterior entry doors come with long-term manufacturing warranties, which vary my maker. For installation and labor, we offer a comprehensive umbrella warranty that covers most anything for five years. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
If you ever have a warranty question or concern, please contact us directly. You can skip navigating warranty items with the door manufacturer. Let us do the legwork!